The website and its mobile application are not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
The website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. We also try only links of seamless websites to be shown on our website.
PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSE OF ITS COLLECTING
We do not collect personal data (any data related with your ID information) or sensitive personal data when you visit our website or use the mobile application.
When you visit our website or use our mobile application, we collect, store and transfer certain information which does not identify you as an individual but rather identifies the device you use to access our website and mobile application.
The collected personal data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection A and subsidiary legislation enacted thereunder and solely processed for the purposes of:
1. Communicating with the visitors;
2. Sending visitors new password to their respective personal account;
3. Sending visitors forgotten password or renewing their password;
4. Providing any advanced services connected with usage of the website;
5. Improving the content of the website;
6. Providing visitors with the possibility to contribute to the discussion.
We process your personal data in an appropriate and lawful manner, in accordance with applicable data protection regulations and the General Data Protection Regulation EU which is in force as of 25 May 2018.
The Personal Data is kept only for the time period required to meet the purposes for which it was collected.
Visitors can anytime obtain the information, which were collected about them by the website.
Visitors, who consider that any of their respective Personal Data is inaccurate, may request to correct the data. Visitors also have the right to request to block or delete their respective Personal Data if it has been processed unlawfully.
The provider does not provide Personal Data related to visitors to any third party without their prior respective consent.
We do collect visitor's email address only if is being registered.
In order to better administer the website and to collect broad demographic information of visitors for aggregate use, the website automatically logs the IP address of all visitors and the websites viewed by each visitor respectively. The information is kept only for the necessary time and is deleted regularly.
What is a cookie?
It is a small file of letters and numbers that is sent from a website. If you provide your consent, this information is stored on your browser or the hard drive of your computer.
What type of cookies do we use?
1. Strictly Necessary cookies - they are required for the operation of our website. Without them you will not be able to use all of the services we provide. If you decide to opt-out from storing these cookies, certain parts of our website will not work correctly and in some cases may not work at all.
2. Functionality cookies - they enable the features of our website. They recognise you when you return to our website and remember the choices you have made such as the selection of your favourite matches and favourite players or enable notifications. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences. Without these cookies, you will still be able to use our website, but your experience will be more difficult, and you may not get the best of our services.
3. Marketing and advertising cookies - record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited (including, in the case of interest-based advertising, the pages of other websites) and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose. Without these cookies, you will be able to use and enjoy all the features of our website but the ads you see will not be tailored to your preferences.
Cookies may be used also by our analytics and advertising partners.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
It is strictly forbidden to copy or edit the content of this website or its mobile application and to use it without written permission.
We assume no responsibility for any loss caused to the visitor of the website or its mobile application by using them.
The website and its mobile application provide information without warranty, but they seek to make the published information as accurate as possible.
| Live Score
| Contact Us
Tenipo offers live score services
from a huge number of tennis tournaments all around the world. You can find here livescores from the Grand Slams (Australian Open
, Roland Garros, Wimbledon and US Open) as well as from tournaments of category ATP 1000, ATP 500, ATP 250, ATP Challenger, WTA Tour and ITF events. You can check here livescore from Davis Cup and Fed Cup ties, too.
Tenipo gives you a chance to follow live score services and results of the biggest tennis stars as Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams, Naomi Osaka, Angelique Kerber etc. Add them to your list of favourites and be informed of every match they play. Use the possibility and get notifications about your selected match - when it is started, when the set is over, who is the winner. Tenipo also brings you the possibility to check the statistics of the matches. Live score on Tenipo is updated automatically, it is not necessary to refresh it manually.